Do you have an unhealthy relationship with food that is taking over your life? Do you restrict food in effort to obtain some ideal body image or to add control to your life? This could manifest itself in an eating disorder that spirals out of control despite your ultimate attempts to gain control.
You may have noticed…
- The pounds are beginning to add up
- Eating habits that worked for you in the past are now failing
- You don’t feel as great as you could
- Your daily energy is only a fraction of what it used to be
- You isolate yourself from social interaction
- Family and friends express concern about you
- Medical problems are becoming more frequent.
Join Our Newsletter & Receive A Free Download
Of The Article: “Selecting Healthy Carbs for Weight Loss”
At this point in your life you have been overeating or restricting food to fill an emotional void or suppress your feelings that your health has gotten away from you. Overeating, binging and restricting are extreme problems that require delicate treatment.
Fortunately, there is a natural way to revive your health and then fuel your continued success. You can have self-love and gain the respect you’ve always wanted from yourself and others.
- General (16)